Monday, November 5, 2007

About me and this blog...

To start this thing off I guess I'll give a brief account of who I am and what I'd like to do with the blog. I'm 25 years old and live in Newnan, GA which has been my home for about 11 years. I just married my girlfriend of 7 years, Whitney, in Septmeber. I also just graduated from GA State University with a BA in Political Science (minor in Philosophy). I like to write (thus, the blog!) and am passionate about a variety of subjects and issues which I plan to write about in this blog. Among those subjects I care so much about are vegetarianism and animal rights, politics of all sorts, religion, and a host of others. I hope that this blog will ignite more than negative comments on my views. I hope this blog can be a forum for discussion and facilitate understanding among those who read it and myself. I plan on taking stands on issues that will probably be unpopular and I welcome readers to give honest feedback on the things I write. I plan on responding on the blog to most comments. I hope it is fun and stuff.

No comments: